the cock song


Kalokohan at kalandian on a cold, lonely Wednesday night (haha!).


The thought of a seven-inch cock is making me very, very lonely
Because honey, oh dear! I haven’t been getting laid lately!
But I haven’t forgotten, mind you girls
How I used to make guys’ toes curl
Oh what a sight to behold
When those little turnips go hard to hold
The bulb-like head that gets almost red when they cum
And how quickly it deflates when they’re done
Blame it on the weather, I guess
Your ate has just been awfully depressed
And honestly all this talk of cock is making me gag
Is this what we’re supposed to do because we’re a fag?
Really honey, I’d rather be a hag
And yes, I confess a certain boy is making me feel like a rag
Hay, who am I fooling?
When it is the man and not the cock that I am missing
The hell with fucking!
Once I’ve tasted the sweet cum of loving
Tragically, he becomes my everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa (or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA