selfie in the morning


It’s the kind of morning where I just want everything to slow down. Wash the dishes first, take out the trash, clean the apartment, the kind where I could sit down in front of the computer with cigarette and coffee and leisurely read articles online. Like the one that an FB friend posted. “BBC Touts its Programming with Poetry” or the one on my feed about David O Russell’s new movie. It’s the kind where I would have preferred the glow of the early sun to slowly sink into my skin, for its warmth to envelop me like a blanket on a cold December morning. But the clock is ticking and I am late for work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA