friday june whatever

Sometimes I’m right but mostly I’m wrong. I don’t know. It depends on the mood kasi eh. I told a friend that there are days when I’m in control and then there are days when I don’t know my head from my ass. This is one of those days. I’m trying to trace back the moment when I became diskaril. It must’ve been right after finishing the script. After that parang my brain just atrophied. Probably because during that time I wasn’t just busy with one thing. I was busy with several things and now that work has somehow become more manageable, my brain naman just packed up and went on vacation. I hope my brain went to some place exotic like Patagonia or something para naman pagbalik niya may something new siya to share. Ha.Ha. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA