Bluer than blue

Okay, I should be working now. I have at least two deadlines due tomorrow --- no, later today. It’s already five in the morning. I’ve downed two cups of brewed coffee, finished at least a pack of Marlboro Black, fucked two guys (joke!), and still I couldn’t get any work done. I don’t know. Lately I’m all about living in tra-la-la land. So instead of starting on my deadlines, I am in front of the laptop cam doing a Stevie Wonder impersonation. I know I’m going to regret this in the morning (because it’s so disgustingly idiotic and narcissistic and I'm 32 years old for crying out loud. I shouldn't be spending too much time on the net. I should be, like, I don't know, outside trying to save the dolphins or running for peace or anything that will make this world liveable).

But what hell, just for one night no?









Comments

Blakrabit said…
:P sarap nang hindi iniintindi ang mga stressful na mga bagay kahit ilang saglit lang no?
bwisit! said…
hahaha yeah. buti tapos na ako sa ilang trabaho ko. got to find new sources of stress hahaha
Anonymous said…
sabi nila kanya-kanyang form of "escape" yan...walang basagan ng trip....*wink*
bwisit! said…
korek! at buti na lang wholesome lang ang trip ko niyan wahahahaha!
Karlie said…
tama yan... wholesome trips lang para less regrets when you wake up in the morning... hehehe
Anonymous said…
Your boyfriend must be insane to leave you.

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa (or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA