ang madramang gripo

How can I be so careless? What made me think that he wouldn't mind? I don't know. He seemed genuinely hurt. I go to him while he is in front of the sink washing his face. I embrace him tightly and whisper "I love yous" in his ear. He doesn't respond but merely smile through the mirror. I look at our reflection. We are no longer young. He tries to turn off the faucet but water still leaks through. I look at it and laugh.

"What a convenient metaphor," I said. "Pati gripo nagda-drama."

"Nothing works in this house," he replied. "It's filled with holes."

I loosen my grip on him. He walks out of the bathroom. I follow him to our room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA