Just shoot me



The boyfriend took the photo above. My brother’s SLR has been sitting in our room for months and I thought I should return it already. And since it still had a few shots left in it, my boyfriend and I took turns in photographing ourselves. Most of my photos were blah but his were very promising. Didn’t know he had an eye for photography. In fact, I was so in love with his photos that I think I should put him through photography school chos. I told him that if I were to die tonight or tomorrow or anytime in the next century he should use the photo for the funeral because, well, I was essentially thinking of heaven when it was taken --- A warm afternoon in downtown Morocco with hashish escaping from my dry, bitter mouth.

Comments

mukhang nangangayayat jka ah?! anyhow, happy holidays!
bwisit! said…
hey kamusta kamusta? ngek, i actually gained weight this december. balik inom eh. happy new year!
Zai Zai said…
happy new year mario! nice header! i lavit! i thought it was shuvaker (some indian like comedian) on the pic, kaw pala! hehe :)
bwisit! said…
hahaha! happy new year zai! by the way, sumasayaw na rin ako ng jai ho ngayon chos! hehehe
fuchsiaboy said…
chic. i think i will use your pic in my mood board for s/s 2011.
bwisit! said…
hehehe in fairness, rik took that photo.
isaiahthelion said…
mariooo!! haha nice photo, btw.
it's sooo Slumdog Millionaire... loves it..
bwisit! said…
hahaha salamat! salamat! im so loving the boyfriend because of this photo. ang masasabi ko lang diyan... Jai Ho! (cue bollywood music)

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA