Kahapon

I stayed at my mom’s house last night. I immediately re-acquainted myself to living in a place where there’s always food in the ref. There was also cable and internet connection, which I enjoyed with great abandon throughout the night. In the morning, while alternately watching Almost Famous, Juno and the Emmy Awards, I wondered why on earth I even thought of leaving this place. But then my mother asked me to take the garbage out, buy things at a nearby sari-sari store, mind the sinaing on the stove and chatted with me while the best actress in a comedy series was being announced…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA