Rub-a-dub-dub... 8 bitches in a tub


Title: Francois Ozon's 8 Women
Plot: A rich old guy is dead, leaving all the women in his life bickering.
Scene: Louise, the maid, accuses the dead man's sister, Pierrette, of killing his brother.

ACTION!

Louise: Everyone knows you sleep around...

Pierrette: You should know since we sleep with the same ones.

Louise: Let me explain the bribe. I overheard you say to Monsieur: "Give me the money or you'll die."

Pierrette: No, I said: "Give me the money or I'll die."

Louise: No "You'll die."

Pierrette: My poor Louise. Your words are no good. You're just a maid.

Louise: Nor is yours. You're just a whore.

Pierrette: Which I prefer.

Pinoy remake anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA