written in the stars?

It's saturday, 3:10am, Jan. 17, 2009. I check what my horoscope says on zenaidaseva.com. I know I'm a bit of superstitious but zenaida can be dead-on sometimes. Just before i went online things weren't really crazy between the boyfriend and I and now she tells me this:

"Not everything is as it seems. And you know it.But if you find out matters are too complex to sort out at first glance -- get help. You are on the brink of a final break up with the person you've been with for the longest of time."

Iskayri. But then again she could also be talking about my twin brother since he's about to move out of the apartment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA