hello lover

the year is almost over and im happy that it is. im completely broke but i dont mind since i just bought something that i've always wanted to have. and i'm completely head over heels in love with it. from the moment i saw it, i was drawn to its sleek small case and lovely color. its my new lover. i am so in love with it that when my boyfriend and i sat down to have lunch, i reserved it a seat beside me.

"teka lang ha," i told him. "magi-spend muna ako ng quality time with my new boyfriend."

after which i ignored my lunch and happily surfed the net. oblivious of the fact that my boyfriend was probably bored and annoyed at my, well,annoying behavior.

"i deserve this," i told him. "i so deserve this." after all of the things that i went through this year, i needed this. but was it worth all the insanity that i experienced this year and is still experiencing? honestly, i dont care. i shouldnt care. i have been happy for the last 72 hours. i am still happy and i hope to be happy for the rest of my godforsaken life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA