carrying an imaginary ten-wheeler truck on my poor, thin back

two days ago, it was noel cabangon's wala kamatayang “kanlungan.” then it was avenue q's “for now.” Today it was nina simone's “if you knew.” simone's song kills me. “If you knew how i missed you, you would not stay away today,” she sings in her trademark low (almost manly) voice. “Dont you know i need you, stay here my dear with me...”

for some strange reason i'm in mourning. i would listen to these songs over and over again hoping by the 50th time i would feel okay. it never happens. I really need to to get out of this deadly funk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA