wala lang

Sneaked out of the house at around five in the morning. i hurriedly put on my sneakers without even wearing my socks. i was afraid my mother would catch me sneaking out. if she asked me where i was going i wouldn't be able to come up with a good excuse. And God, i really need to get laid that morning.

A few minutes later, I met Jake, a rather ok looking guy. I must say that I was a little bit disappointed and I wondered how on earth would i be able to sustain a hard on when we are finally in bed.

We went inside his house. He was alone. It was a little dark inside, the corners covered in 6am shadows. I sat on the couch and took off my shoes. He went to his computer and turned the music on.

"Are we going to do it here?" I asked.

He got up and led me to his room, which was rather messy. Jake sleeps on the floor, which led me to suspect that he might be a houseboy. But he didn't talk like one. He told me that he works in a call center. They all work in a call center. Sometimes even I work in a call center.

"When was the last time you got laid?" I asked him.

Two months ago, he said, with a guy whom I suspect he has not forgotten despite the fact that it was only a one-night stand.

I took off my shirt and my pants and he started doing the same. He looked really nice in the darkness. His skin was dark and his body was naturally slim. I walked over to him and brought my arms around his body. I slipped my tongue into his mouth while I brought my hands down to his ass. I could already feel his hard on. I slid my tongue down to his neck.

"wait," he said. "don't worry. we have all the time in the world."

I smiled at him. Suddenly I wondered about what I would tell my mother when I finally arrive home. That I came from a long jog?

"I like you," he said.

I thought that it was such a silly thing to say so I just tightened my grip on his ass and started going down on him.

- 2004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa <em>(or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)</em>

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA