i need a drink

monday. client calls and tells us they gave us the wrong end tag. so instead of heading to makati to have our plug cleared by adboard, we went back to the editing room to make some minor revisions.

while waiting for weng, i invited my former boyfriend for coffee. i sat there feeling a little guilty but it was totally innocuous. no hanky-panky. didnt do anything that day actually but somehow i was wiped out.

tuesday. went to the ad board office to submit our ad. turns out i have to go to another building. spent more money on cabs. i was a little anxious because i had a taping that night.

on my way to the studio, while scrunched inside the belly of a crowded mrt, our researcher informed me that one of our guests might not make it that night.

8pm. i had revised the script for the third time. then the guest in question finally told us that she would not make it. great. real professional, dearie.

11pm. for some reason, ive no idea what will happen in my episode. the ep tells me to do some revision just minutes before we started rolling. luckily, our headwriter was there to help me. but i did get confused with one major detail.

2am. mj and i joined some of the writers for a few drinks. i was still reeling from the stressful taping. felt as if a bomb had exploded in front of my freaking face.

6am. went home to find the boyfriend sleeping. my plan was not to sleep at all. but bf told me to get some sleep and promised to wake me up at 8am.

a few hours later, i daintily opened my eyelids and asked the bf for the time. he said its 11 o'clock. fuck! fuck! fuck! i had to be in makati by 12. bolted out of the bed and headed straight to the bathroom where i just doused myself with water. i didnt even bother to brush my stinky cig / alcohol breath.

in between cursing the universe and asking the gods to turn back time, i was reminded of my former life. that of a bulaga writer. must not love stress. must not love stress.

12noon. arrived just before lunch. the rude lady at the counter gives me the attitude. she probably thinks that i have a crush on her. silly girl. if i didnt need this permit i would not give her the time of day.

3pm. still in makati waiting for the permit.

i feel like it's already friday but damnit! it's not even thursday yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa (or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA