oh crap!

A few weeks ago, I was watching TV and a woman wearing a hideous gown was telling me that I would be having a terrible year. The mere thought of having another round of 12 shit-eating months almost made me jump from the window. And now that the Chinese New Year has finally kicked in, I may have to hunt the lady down and force her to reverse the fung shei curse.

It’s official. This year stinks like a fresh dog turd. Though my financial woes may come to an end in the next few weeks it still doesn’t stop me from hurting. I can’t wait for this year to be over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa (or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA