purita jones

In fifteen days I will be jobless again. Great. Just in time for Christmas. If I will end up broke and jobless this December I will have to declare 2007 as my worst year evar! And I thought I had terrible years in the past. I guess there is no better way to have your ass kicked than to move out of your mother's house and be forced to pay rent every month. I definitely didn't see the steel boots coming and hitting me in my nice, cute derrière. I sort of miss the times when that derrière would only get out of bed after 10pm and that's not to work but to go out and, um, play. I may have acquired a live-in boyfriend and an emanciated body in the past year but I have been broke like never before. I know I have been whining about the same thing for several months now but gaddamit I want to get rich!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa (or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA