happy halloween


Jan. 11, 2006
Journal entry

Jed and I met last Sunday after i did some minor editing work in Vigra. We were on our way home when I suddenly had an idea. i asked jed if she wanted to walk around that perya along commonwealth. mind you, it was an interesting night. we went to a horror show and i ended screaming my lungs out. we were with two young girls and instead of comforting them, i made things worse by being such a coward. every time we got into a particularly scary spot, i would clutch my bag and would tell them: Ayan na! Ayan na! when a moo-moo (a neighborhood ratfink, most probably) came out of the darkness and brandished his plastic sword at us, i pushed the two girls aside and ran as fast as i could out of the horror house. i was already a few meters from the exit when i realized that i have left something inside. it took me a few precious seconds to realize that what I have left was my friend, Jed. when i got to her, she had her hands on her face and the moo-moo was pestering her with the sword. "nangiiwan ka pala eh," jed told me. i literally couldn't speak. i was having a coughing fit. i was out of breath. but i felt completely exhilirated.

Comments

southdude said…
I love this post!!

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa (or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA