shoot


I haven't had an honest to goodness break for several days now. it has not been a nice week for me, hasn't it? I was working from friday up until sunday. when we were finally done with our weekend work, it was already monday morning, just in time to start another stressful day. now it's close to midnight and I am still at the office. I'll probably be done by around noon tomorrow, a few hours before we start shooting for our new segment. with the way things are right now the only thing that I want to shoot is myself. hopefully in the afterlife there will be no fucking deadlines to beat.

caption: nomonomo after the little miss philippines pageant.

Comments

i could relate on this post...

see you in after life then. hopefully, the deadline isn't set yet.

nice post.

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa (or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA