dead air

it's 4am and i just downloaded Mozzie's cover of Edie Brickel's Good Times. The editor is dead asleep so here I am roaming in cyber space, searching for something to fill the dead air. Earlier I was in the zoo with a bunch of kids. I thought I was going to have a headache but the kids were surprisingly well behaved. I saw a tiger, a cheetah, an emaciated lion and a carnivorous salt water fish with a penchant for eating chicken legs (yes, bobo, they love adidas). I saw some crocodiles too, which made me think of lacoste and some people I know. I woke up early today. After having pleasant dreams I woke up beside the warm body of my lover. It was alarming because everything fell into place and I just knew it was going to be a bad, bad, bad work day. I kissed my boyfriend goodbye and headed to the office to write some guide questions. On my way to work, I sent a text message to the boyfriend saying how much I love him. To which he replied: For you Mario I would bleed. It was very dramatic so I thought of texting him with this reply: Asus ginoo suicidal ka man dong. Fortunately good sense eventually prevailed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa (or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA