freak out boy

I'm freaking out to tell you the truth. I'm broke and my head aches and I can't work and I can't think. I have interviews to set up, VTRs to edit, and did I tell you that I have bills to pay? Last Sunday, while doing our laundry, i asked myself, rather incredulously: Is this it? Am I forever doomed to a dreary existence? Is this all what life has to offer? A measly pay check every payday, bills to pay every month, and dreams forever unrealized? Anyway, I'm down mostly because I'm broke. If there is anything that I hate most, apart from being rejected by cute guys, having pimps este pimples break out across my oh-so-pretty face, and getting scolded by my superiors, its being dead broke.

the sorry state of my finances, however, did not prevent me from having a nice, relaxing weekend. I saw two movies, Zodiac, which i thought was good, and Fitzcarraldo, which i thought was brilliant. I was also able to read one book, Devil in a Blue dress. I know the book came out a long time ago but i found it riveting. Now, I'm re-reading a travel book by one of my favorite authors. O well, maybe I'd ask the hubby for a massage when I come home later tonight. I so need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sop tips (o kung papaano huwag matakot makipagtalik sa telepono)

para sa masa (or why the eraserheads, even if they are still together, can't possibly sing "toyang" over and over again)

FEAR AND LOATHING IN SAGADA